Trying to find the ultimate facial sun screen that is moisturising and sits well under foundation without making your face a greasy mess by midday was, I thought, an impossible task. However I am pleased to report that I have been proven wrong…yippeeee! 🙂 Not only does this little gem moisturise like a dream, sink into the skin well and have an SPF of 30 with UVA & UVB protection…it also does not break the bank!
I got my Natio Ageless daily moisturiser from Tesco for £13.60 (you can find it cheaper online too!) and at a decent 75g I don’t think it will run out any time soon. I have been using it every day for about 4 weeks now and I can honestly say that I am impressed!
- SPF 30+
- UVA & UVB protection
- Non-greasy although it does contain oil (so far it has not broken me out)
- Foundation applies flawlessly on top of it (no patchy areas so far)
- Sinks into the skin easily – does not feel heavy
- Easy to source online and at Tesco supermarket for peeps in the UK
- Very reasonably priced
- Not tested on animals 🙂
- Suitable for all skin types – even oily/combo ones
- Comes in a squeezy tube – easy to dispense and throw in your bag without risk of spillage
What more can I say…give it a go!